The DREAM Educational Empowerment Program (DEEP) is a catalyst for educational justice and empowerment for immigrant students. DEEP educates, connects, and empowers immigrant students, parents and educators to close the opportunity gap and engage in local efforts to improve educational equity.
DEEP seeks to lay the groundwork that advances the educational justice movement in the U.S. by focusing resources and research on the needs and realities of immigrant students in order to increase educational attainment rates.
Meet the DREAM Educational Empowerment Program (DEEP) Leadership Team!
Tuition Equity For Undocumented Students
Access By State
• DACA Guide for Teachers
• DEEP Educators UndocuKnowledge
• DEEP Tuition Equity Map
• For-Profit Student Brochure
• Just Ask! - Which College is Right for You?
• Dreaming Big: What Community Colleges Can Do To Help Undocumented Immigrant Youth Achieve Their Potential.
• Graduate! - A financial Aid Guide to Success
• ¡Gradúate! - Una guía de ayuda financiera para el éxito
• Department of Education - Dear Colleague Letter: School enrollment procedures
• Departamento de Educación - Estimado Colega - Los procedimientos de inscripción de la escuela
• Department of Education- Questions and Answers: School enrollment procedures
• Departamento de Educación - Preguntas y Respuestas - Los procedimientos de inscripción de la escuela
• Department of Education - Fact sheet on the rights of all children to enroll in school
• Departamento de Educación - Información sobre los derechos de todos los niños a matricularse en la escuela
• Where to file a complaint with Office of Civil Rights
• Higher Education and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
• Dream University:Life after DACA
National Educators Coming Out Day
On April 9th, DEEP Centers coordinated the first inaugural “National Educator’s Coming Out Day” as part of a national effort to encourage educators that currently work with and support undocumented students educational attainment to publically “come out” in support. The purpose of the day was to begin developing the public momentum and narrative associated with undocumented youths educational attainment rates, and to spark conversations with educational institutions on how they can support undocumented student population
StatementsTucson Unified School District (AZ)
Sunnyside Unified School District (AZ)
Arizona Hispanic School Administrators Association (AZ)
Northeastern Illinois University
UC Berkeley- Statement by chancellor
University of Austin (TX)
St. Peters University President
American Federation of Teachers
DEEP Centers Functional is defined as affiliate leaders are engaging students, educators, and parents with outreach activities and events on a consistent basis (at least once a month), are developing relationships with schools, are building membership via outreach activities,