DACA Renewal Network
Customized for You: Reminders, Forms, Assistance, More!
Real talk: Losing your work permit and driver’s license would suck. Big time. Register for this new FREE service today to be sure you know exactly what to do and when to do it. No matter when your DACA expires, sign up now to be ready. Everyone’s renewal window will be different and there may be changes to the process. It will be confusing so get ready now.
*Your information is secure and will not be shared
DREAMers won DACA and will fight to make it better, stop the deportations of our families and win citizenship and equality for our entire community. But while we fight, we have to keep the guaranteed protections and benefits of DACA. Register for this new FREE service, created for DREAMers by the DREAMers at United We Dream as a part of the Own the Dream Campaign.
What happens when you register for the DACA Renewal Network?
- Personalized information, timelines, and deadlines specific to your case.
- Detailed instructions on submitting your renewal.
- Reminders and notifications via text or email.
- A savings calculator and assistance finding financial help.
- Info on free or low cost legal clinics or do-it-yourself tools.
- Online classes on life after DACA
TOP THREE DACA RENEWAL FACTS*
- You cannot submit a renewal application to USCIS yet. The official form and procedure hasn’t been released – only a draft form.
- Renewals will cost $465 – start saving.
- Everyone will have a different “renewal timeframe” depending on your expiration date. We believe USCIS will recommend applying about 5 months before your DACA expires, and no later than 3 months before your DACA expires to ensure that your DACA will be renewed on time.
- We believe that USCIS will recommend applying about 5 months before your DACA expires. You should apply about 3 months before your expiration date in order to ensure that your DACA will be renewed on time.
- Register for the DACA Renewal Network today to keep updated!
More questions about DACA?
Please visit the Own the Dream Campaign at (855) DREAM-31 or www.WeOwnTheDream.org
- Please visit the Own the Dream Campaign at (855) DREAM-31 or www.WeOwnTheDream.org