I’m a DACA Recipient, what do I need to know about President Trump’s Announcement to end DACA and the latest legal challenges?
I need help paying my DACA renewal fees — how can the DACA Renewal Fund help?
UWD has provided resources to a number of local partners across the country. Please find that list below and reach out to them for support.
If you’re a DACA beneficiary of Mexican origin, remember that your consulate offers you assistance. We invite Mexican DACA recipients to approach their consulate for an immigration screening and individualized legal assistance. Click HERE for a list of local Mexican Consulates or call 855-463-6395.
- Arizona Center for Empowerment — https://www.empoweraz.org
- Scholarships A-Z — http://www.scholarshipsaz.org
- Arizona Dream Act Coalition — http://theadac.org
- CT Students for a Dream — http://www.ct4adream.org
Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia
- United We Dream — https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevfLc1ncqNfEFl7MUsp8BcfBS3lMTF2gN5Jh8gbLw9b1nftw/viewform
- FL Immigrant Coalition — https://floridaimmigrant.org
- Kansas Missouri Dream Alliance — http://www.ksmoda.org
- Make the Road NV — https://maketheroadnevada.com
- Make the Road NJ — https://www.maketheroadnj.org
- New Mexico Dream Team — http://nmdreamteam.org
- MinKwon Center for Community Action — http://minkwon.org
- Make the Road NY — http://www.maketheroadny.org
- Tennessee Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition — https://www.tnimmigrant.org
- Washington Dream Coalition — http://www.undocuwa.org
*If there is not a local partner listed in your geography, please fill out a short questionnaire HERE and we will do our best to connect you with support.